1. Fill a pot with water, vinegar, black pepper, bay leaf, bring it to a boil and salt it
2. In the meantime, cut peppers in half lengthwise and scoop out the innards.
3. Place hot peppers in boiling water and cook for 10 minutes.
4.When they are cooked, drain them and place on a tray and cook in a pre-heated oven for 8 minutes at 180°C
5. Let them cold down.
6. Grind the tuna, anchovies, capers, salt, black pepper in a food processor, add EVOO a little bit at a time until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
7. Using a pastry bag to pipe the mixture into the hot peppers.
8. Garnish with capers and serve.